Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
IMPORTANT: There are reportedly some very serious issues with this module in the issue queue. We no longer use this module in our projects and do not have the time to maintain it. If are interested in this module or actively use it, consider maintaining it. Contact me if you are interested. Thanks Adrian.
General project information
Allows users with a "manage discounts" permission to specify per product quantity discounts based on either users or role based rules.
The quantity discount has a low quantity, high quantity, and a discount percentage. Note that the discount specified is valid for any combination of product attribute combinations.
It is important to consider the order of precedence when creating these rules.
- When a user is a member of multiple roles with a specified discount rule, and they are within the quantity limits, then the largest role discount is used.
- User based discounts override all role based rules.
See the TODO.txt for known remaining tasks. If you have ideas, let us know.
Originally developed by:
- CollectiveColors - http://collectivecolors.com
LOOKING FOR A NEW MAINTAINER!! Contact us if you are interested in maintaining this module.
Note: We primarily manage our public projects though GitHub, so most of the actual commit history can be found there.
GitHub project home
- ubercart - http://drupal.org/project/ubercart
Project installation and configuration
See the README file.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 35 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,006
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.