Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
- A Beanstream account for credit card processing services, and a compatible merchant account.
- Ubercart 2.x
- The PHP cURL library must be installed.
Includes basic payment processing, with no support for recurring payments.
Edit the settings in Store Administration > Configuration > Payment Settings > Payment Gateways. Expand the Beanstream section and fill in the required information:
Merchant ID: This is the merchant id that you were given by Beanstream.
Transaction Mode: Set to Test or Production based on your Beanstream setup. When you first open a Beanstream account, it will be set up for test payments, and you will receive test credit card numbers that you can use to ensure the gateway is working. Then you will need to contact Beanstream to have your service production-enabled. Switch this setting at that time.
Customer Notifications: Whether the Beanstream merchant service should send the customer an email upon checkout. This is in addition to the Ubercart confirmation email.
Merchant Notifications: Whether the Beanstream merchant service should send you an email upon checkout. This is in addition to the Ubercart confirmation email.
Supports recurring payments in conjunction with the uc_recurring module.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,264
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.