This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module checks stock levels and filters out any out-of-stock attribute
option combinations from the product page select boxes.
Example use case
Your shop sells a T-shirt that has two attributes, color and size. If a user
selects "Blue" from the Color select box, any sizes that aren't available
in blue will automatically be filtered out from the Size select box.
If the product only has 1 attribute (e.g. size) this will be done before
the form is rendered.
If the product has two or more attributes this is done dynamically using
Note to themers
- Ubercart 2.0 beta 2 (or later)
- PHP 5.2+
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 121 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,382
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.