Atos/Sips is used by many French banks. This module supports the following banks:
- Crédit Agricole (e-transactions)
- Société Générale (Sogenactif)
- Banque Populaire (Cyberplus)
- BNP Paribas (Mercanet)
- La Poste (Scellius)
- LCL (Sherlocks)
- Crédit du Nord (Webaffaires)
- HSBC (Elys Net)
- Crédit Mutuel de Bretagne (Citélis)
- Atos Worldline (Sips)
Instructions for French users: pour installer ce module, suivez les instructions du fichier LISEZMOI.txt présent dans le dossier du module.
Install and configure on your server the ATOS/SIPS kit provided by your bank, following the procedure written in the documentation.
Copy the uc_atos folder to your sites/all/modules directory.
Navigate to admin/build/modules and enable the module.
Navigate to admin/store/settings/payment/edit/methods and configure ATOS/SIPS settings.
Replace the older uc_atos folder by the newer one.
Visit admin/build/modules/list to rebuild the menu cache.
If you use a Windows server, go to admin/store/settings/payment/edit/methods and set the 3 paths required by the API again, without doubling backslashes (this is not required anymore).
This module was first developped by zmove.
It was then rewritten by anrikun (Absyx).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 42 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,914
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.