Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This (uc_affiliate2) is a module providing affiliate functionality for Ubercart.
- User based tracking
- Role based tracking
- Monthly report of sales/commissions per affiliate in the admin section
- Ability to create affiliate links (both text and image)
- Ability to manually add/remove commissions from an order.
- Product level link generation (e.g. generate a link for the actual product vs just the website), export to CSV or HTML
- Ability to add cookies so that affiliates get credit for return visits even though they didn't go through original affiliate link.
- Easy customer dashboard
- Per product commissions
- Multiple levels of commissioning
- Fixed-rate and percentage commissions.
- Token and Conditional Actions integration.
Documentation is in progress, try this tutorial for tips on getting started.
- Aaron Schiff (http://www.ecopaper.com/)
- Jason Graham (http://polishyourimage.com)
- A Mountain Top, LLC (http://amountaintop.com)
- Health Curve, LLC (http://www.myhealthcurve.com)
Please use the 7.x.1.1 release, it is stable and has multiple bug fixes.
- Nohup Technologies, LLC (http://www.nohup.in)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 555 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,683
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.