The TYPO3_migrate module provides support for migrating content from a TYPO3 website to Drupal using the Migrate module.
Import of the following is supported:
- Users(both frontend and backend).
- Standard TYPO3 pages along with their tt_content elements:
- News(tt_news) and news categories:
tt_content elements of the type 'text', 'textpic' and 'image' will be migrated into the node body.
Authoring information of the pages is also migrated.
Migration of news images and files is also supported.
Related news articles are handled through a cck nodereference field.
Migration of news articles can be restricted to certain folders.
The migrated content can be rolledback completely.
UPDATE: The TYPO3_migrate 6.x-1.3 version requires the Migrate V2.1(6.x-2.4) module.
The TYPO3_migrate 7.x-1.3 version requires the Migrate V2.1(7.x-2.4) module.
Sponsorship and Development
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Developer, Import/Export
- Downloads: 6,525
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.