Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Twitter Profile Widget allows adding an unlimited number of widgets, each with its own configuration for widget type and associated user account. Each widget is available to the Drupal block system for easy placement, but is also a standalone entity.
8.x-1.0 has been released. It diverges significantly from the 7.x version. Specifically, it:
- Integrates with Twitter API v1.1, making possible the ability to display user tweets, but also favorites, timelines, and tweets by search parameter
- Allows multiple twitter widgets to be created
- Allows full control over theming via twig/CSS override
7.x-1.x branch (obsolete)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 1,546 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 15,657
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 12, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.