Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Creates a Twitter feed block using SimplePie.
- Install and activate: http://drupal.org/project/simplepie -- make sure you read how to install the simplepie library. (If you have any problems with errors re. the cache directory, you can try this version: http://drupal.org/files/issues/simplepie.module_6.x-1.0-beta1-MOD.zip ). That's the hard part. Now, simply:
- Install and activate tweetsimple
- Go to your blocks admin and activate the block by putting it into a region.
- Using the blocks admin, configure the simplepie block by entering the Twitter feed search URL you would like to display:
More features to come. Once you have the SimplePie module installed, it's very easy to add to your own site. For advanced users, you can call the
_tweetsimple_getblock($tweet_uri) function directly to add more feeds.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Community, Content Display, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,500
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.