Drop Spuds on your website like a hot potato!
This module provides a way to place Trumba calendar elements, referred to by Trumba as "spuds", on a panels/panelized page. Currently the module only provides Panels content types to place the spuds, so don't go looking for them in the blocks interface. I would accept a clean patch for the D7 version that implements blocks. We just don't currently have a need for that at the moment so I wouldn't have the time to work on that.
For the Drupal 8 version the plan will be to implement custom block types instead and then panels content types as needed and warranted by the development of panels for D8.
- Place in your site's contributed modules directory.
- Visit the modules page and enable like any other module.
- Go to Configuration, System Section, Trumba and set the Default Web Name. This will pre-populate this setting in the panels settings forms you will see later.
- Go to a panels page or a panelized piece of content and Add Content.
- The various spud types are located in the Calendar section.
- Select the desired spud type (defined below), fill in the fields based on your settings for your calendar and spud in Trumba.
- Refresh your page
Definition of Spud Types
- Main Calendar Spud: For use in the main content area of a page instead of sidebars, etc. This is basically just the main calendar for your Trumba webname.
- Promo and Control Spud: Provides a promotional or control type of Trumba Spud. Examples of these are the Date Finder, Filter by Category and Day Summary spuds
- Open Spud: Provides an arbitrary type of Trumba Spud. Useful if the type you have is not in he pre-defined promo and control spuds.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 193 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,437
- Last modified: January 7, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.