Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module is now abandoned in favour of the much superior status and update functionality now available in the Internationalization package.
Translation status creates a report listing the status of translations for all installed contributed modules. It's designed for use on sites introducing multilingual support, providing at a glance an indication of which modules have and don't have translations present.
- Install and enable.
- Enable at least one additional language on your site.
Administer > Reports > Translation status. You'll get a page showing all installed modules and whether they have translations present for each language you've enabled.
This module is partially supported by CivicActions.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Developer, Multilingual, Utility
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,492
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.