This module is now abandoned in favour of the much superior status and update functionality now available in the Internationalization package.
Translation status creates a report listing the status of translations for all installed contributed modules. It's designed for use on sites introducing multilingual support, providing at a glance an indication of which modules have and don't have translations present.
- Install and enable.
- Enable at least one additional language on your site.
Administer > Reports > Translation status. You'll get a page showing all installed modules and whether they have translations present for each language you've enabled.
This module is partially supported by CivicActions.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Developer, Multilingual, Utility
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,487
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.