Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The module provides the opportunity to ease Menu Link creation for multilingual content.
You can assign each language a specific menu and restrict creation of content of this language to this menu. Translations of nodes can be synchronized with the source language's menu (either on first creation or any node update). Besides creation of items, you can control deletion of items for translated content and define behaviour for languag neutral content.
This module was sponsored by Burg.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Downloads: 766
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!