Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Creates a block with a reduced list of enabled languages so your translators can work on an incomplete translation while the site is live.
Which languages show is set on the translation_enabler settings page.
If you set language negotiation to fall back to browser settings you may need to disable that setting to truly "hide" the language that is not ready yet.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 273
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!