Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module will add Transcriptions (or Closed Captioning) to video and audio files. It will also integrate with Media Player, YouTube API, Asset, and Embedded Media Field.
Ultimately slated for a Drupal 7 release (because of required hook_file and hopefully streaming packaging). However, there will be an initial Drupal 6 release with limited functionality.
Rough road map:
* Create CCK field type for limited CCK integration.
* Create stand-alone tables for File object integration.
* Hook into Media Player (and maybe JW Flash Player) to allow "pause and transcribe" functionality.
* Create XML files for said player(s).
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Downloads: 820
- Last modified: March 18, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.