Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module will add Transcriptions (or Closed Captioning) to video and audio files. It will also integrate with Media Player, YouTube API, Asset, and Embedded Media Field.
Ultimately slated for a Drupal 7 release (because of required hook_file and hopefully streaming packaging). However, there will be an initial Drupal 6 release with limited functionality.
Rough road map:
* Create CCK field type for limited CCK integration.
* Create stand-alone tables for File object integration.
* Hook into Media Player (and maybe JW Flash Player) to allow "pause and transcribe" functionality.
* Create XML files for said player(s).
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Downloads: 825
- Last modified: March 18, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!