This module aims to remove the annoying Flickering (jumping) & Flashing on each page load.
Show Your Heart & Bring it to Core:
Choosing a Version:
8.x-1.x: Lightweight fix for horizontal mode only
8.x-2.x: Provided great support for both horizontal & vertical mode in the toolbar. But this branch hacking Core in a hard way, that may lead to unexpected behaviors between contributed modules.
8.x-2.x-dev: This is synced with Drupal GIT Development Branch ASAP.
** Only for sites running development releases or developers working on Core Development.
1. Install module
2. Clean All System Caches (This module has built-in mechanism to clear cache after module enabled but sometimes it may failing with unexpected reason.)
Potential Compatible Issue (for 8.x-2.x):
Themes / CSS:
This module is replacing the Core Toolbar files directly. Any Modules & Themes hacking the same Toolbar files same way may have conflicts.
** Bootstrap: Highly recommended to patch it in sub-theme custom style file
This module changed how Toolbar handling events:
In general, there're no errors if a module using the `event` listener correctly.
We Care Our Users. This module aims to solve all conflicts with CORE module in 24 hours.
Contact me :)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 497 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,371
- Last modified: 8 March 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.