Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
A Ta-da List™ clone for Drupal; not in any way affiliated with 37 Signals. Similar to the to-do list you see in Basecamp, except uses:
- 6.x Jquery and Jquery UI
- 5.x a combination of jQuery and Interface elements for jQuery (now unsupported)
instead of Prototype and Script.aculo.us.
Create, edit, check/complete, uncheck/uncomplete, reorder, delete tasks with all the power and simplicity of AJAX!
This easy-to-use task management system can be used for everything from group collaboration to your personal grocery list.
Not ready for production use! Only download this version if you are helping with testing and development. Contrib modules and suggestions welcome.
Originally developed by Smullin Design.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 15 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,803
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.