Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
What is Title Override?
Title Override is a module to provide title overrides for any page in as simple as an interface as possible. This module differs from the Page Title module in that this overrides both the
<title> meta tag as well as the
<h1> tag. You also have the option of entirely removing the page title from any page, which will remove the
<h1> tags as well as remove the piping from the meta title. This improves search engine optimization for pages that have been overridden.
To override page titles:
- Open admin/config/user-interface/to_titles and select "Override page titles"
- Create a new unique ID for this page title instance and create the override
- Add the paths this title should work on, return separated
- Add the title you wish to use, and save
This version of the module supports tokens.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 1,423 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,572
- Last modified: November 26, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.