This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides time tracking for your Drupal site. You can use it to track time spent on issue resolution, or just about anything else you'd like to track. The time data is available to Views so you can query and report on your time tracking activities.
Other handy features:
- Provides a stand-alone time tracker, or can be included as a tab on your nodes or into comment forms.
- Time entries are stand-alone, or they can be linked to nodes and comments.
- Supports multiple time tracking profiles, so you can set up different activities for different node types.
- The base time tracking class can be extended for each profile in order to support external data providers or alternate business rules.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,212
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.