Tiered taxonomy block module takes 2 vocabularies and creates a tiered block. 1st tier is a list of all 1st vocabulary terms. Under each 1st vocabulary term, a list of 2nd vocabulary terms are displayed only if there are published nodes that are tagged with both 1st and 2nd vocabulary terms.
For example, if there are one vocabulary named A and another named B, and each vocabulary has 3 terms, the module might create a block like the following:
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display, Taxonomy
- Downloads: 1,097
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.