This module allows you to restrict access to term page based on user roles. It depends on the Drupal core taxonomy.module—just activate both modules and edit a term item as usual. There will be a new fieldset that allows you to restrict access by role or close term page for all roles.
Installation is like with all normal drupal modules: extract the 'term_per_role' folder from the tar ball to the modules directory from your website (typically sites/all/modules).
Just open to edit edit or create term and add seetings to new fieldset that allows you to restrict access by role or close term page for all roles.
In admin area(path is admin/config/content/term-per-role) you can change behavior if access is denied to page(show page 404 or 403).
This project has been sponsored by:
Volcanoideas Drupal consulting and development.
Where is this module used?
I have used this module to allow customers hide or show some term pages for different roles or close for all roles(including admin).
It is very likely that you do not need this module at all.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Content Display, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 48 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 682
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014