Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is a light weight module which helps site admin to restrict the term names with blacklisted characters/words, character length, word count and unique name. You can also add additional restricts new terms creation through term reference, based on settings.
It also handles the validation of term names that are attached to the fields, lets say, the term names that are created through the taxonomy reference, autocomplete widget.
Validating the term name by
- Special characters/Words blacklist
- Length (optionally specify min and / or max length)
- Unique term names (for specific vocabulary)
* This module works with Autocomplete Deluxe module
* Install as you would normally install a contributed Drupal module. See:
for further information.
* Configure user permissions in Administration » People » Permissions:
Term Name validation admin control.
* Configure Term Name Validation in Modules » Configure
* Configure Term Name Validation for a Taxonomy reference field in the
field settings (autocomplete - this is the case where new terms will be
created if it is not already existing.). Image
To submit bug reports and feature suggestions, or to track changes:
List of features fixed :
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 713
- Last modified: June 28, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.