Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module dumps all the terms in a taxonomy vocabulary to a single XML file with the hierarchy structure preserved. The functionality can be accessed through a new tab on the vocabulary administration page.
The XML file also shows the number of children (immediate children) and offspring (children and their children and so on) for each term.
This module is not meant for importing/exporting data. Only the term names are shown in the export, and only ascii letters and numbers are shown in the names. The module is mainly a development aid for working with large vocabularies.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Taxonomy
- Last modified: March 5, 2013
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!