This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The purpose of this module is to provide a way to restrict which vocabularies show up on the node forms. This allows you to do things like setup vocabularies for administrator-only use or for any other purpose where you want only certain roles to see or set vocabulary terms on the nodes.
IMPORTANT! – Once this module installed, you MUST visit the access control admin page to set the access permissions for your existing vocabularies (and going forward for all new ones). If you don’t do this step then your vocabularies wont be visible to anyone but the original site admin account owner.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Taxonomy, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 293 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,240
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.