Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Taxonomy Orderable Select adds a widget for taxonomy term reference fields that allows for multiple single-select fields that can be reordered using the tabledrag multifeld functionality.
Unlike other multi-select modules Taxonomy Orderable Select dynamically changes the cardinality (number of multiple values) to match the size of the selected taxonomy, and prevents the multiple selection of a single term.
This widget is useful when the order of terms associated to a node are important without the use of autocomplete (tagging).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 150 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,185
- Last modified: July 15, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.