This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Render a hierarchical taxonomy as a hierarchical menu, using the same theme styles as
Unlike the taxonomy menu module, this module does not create Drupal menu structures, it simply provides renders a taxonomy structure in the same style.
At the moment, this is an API module only…I plan to add panel-panes and blocks so a menu can be directly added via the UI.
Requires hierarchical taxonomy module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Taxonomy, Utility
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 502
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.