This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
September 11, 2010:
My original intent for this module was to be able to control the base path and force it to "catalog" to match Ubercart's settings. Since there is now a Taxonomy Menu Vocabulary Path in the core Taxonomy Menu module that achieves this, I am ceasing development in favor of the Taxonomy Menu Vocabulary Path sub-module.
This is an add-on module that solves a few issues when using Taxonomy Menu with the Ubercart catalog taxonomy. Namely, that while the sub-menu items for the categories would show the correct link when properly configured, the parent menu item would link to all the category IDs instead of the catalog.
This module is a based on the included Hierarchy path sub-module from Taxonomy Menu (as of 11/19/09, previously was based on Custom path sub-module).
This module works with Taxonomy Menu 6.x-2.4-beta or newer.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 46 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,959
- Last modified: 28 March 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.