A utility module which will delete all taxonomy terms in a vocabulary. Deleting taxonomies can be a very frustrating issue specially when there are a lot to delete for testing purposes.
The module provides an UI where you can select the Vocabulary from which the taxonomy has to be deleted. Additionally for developers there is a Drush command which will delete all taxonomy terms from a Vocabulary.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 123
- Last modified: October 15, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.