Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Taxonomy Defaults allows you to assign default terms from any vocabulary to any node-type. The default terms will be pre-selected on the /node/add form, but can be edited.
If a vocabulary is marked as "Hidden" for a particular content type, then that vocabulary will not be shown on the /node/add form and the default terms will be assigned automatically and cannot be edited.
Taxonomy Defaults will NOT be ported to Drupal 7, as the addition of fields in core has made most of this module unnecessary. Discussion of D6 to D7 upgrade paths is happening here:
Versions 5.x and 6.x-1.0 of this module are only minimally supported at this time. You are encouraged to use the most recent release.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 925 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,581
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!