Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by amateescu on
This module brings various improvements to the core Taxonomy module.
- Adds a delete link in the vocabulary terms list
- Adds an option to not allow duplicate terms in a vocabulary
- Views integration - provides a Views argument handler which adds the capabality of showing the results of related terms' nodes (e.g. If you have a view list for the term "Drupal", and that term is related to "Drupal core", nodes that are tagged with "Drupal core" will also show up in that view)
- Provides an equivalent to taxonomy_get_term_by_name() which adds an extra parameter ($vid) for restricting the search to a specific vocabulary
- Provides an equivalent to taxonomy_node_get_terms_by_vocabulary() which saves a database query by searching for the terms directly in the $node object.
- Provides an equivalent to taxonomy_get_tree() which gets a more useful taxonomy tree, with "nesteds" terms in an array that you can access with $term->children
- Improve documentation and function signature for taxonomy_additions_get_nested_tree()
- Add code samples for the API functions provided by this module
Developed and maintained by Tremend Software Consulting
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 15 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 583
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!