Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- adds 1 or 2 permissions per vocabulary: "add terms in X" (also "reorder terms in X" for D8)
- changes the way vocabulary specific permissions are handled
- changes the Taxonomy admin pages' access checks
- alters the vocabularies overview table to show only what you have access to edit or delete
The module does what native Taxonomy lacks: more specific Taxonomy permissions (and checking them correctly).
Version 2 is compatible with Version 1. Just run the updates and update your features.
Note: In order to access the admin/structure/taxonomy page, you must first set permissions for the desired vocabularies.
Note: A module can't add permissions to another module, so the extra "add terms in X" permissions are located under "Taxonomy access fix" and not under "Taxonomy".
- Use taxonomy_autocomplete_permission to add permissions for autocomplete/tag creation too
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 13,087 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 78,394
- Last modified: September 27, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.