We have a simple mission here at Lumturio; stopping your site from getting hacked.
Looking at every aspect of all of your sites, from necessary upgrades and vulnerabilities, to individual modules. Presenting it in one, easy to read dashboard.
No bullshit, just a simple UI with all the information you need to stay secure.
We allow administrators to build their own monitoring interface to check on multiple installations at once.
The System Status module offers a way to collect data from Drupal websites to check on modules and versions used, instead of having every Drupal site check for updates separately.
git clone git.drupal.org:project/system_status.git system_status
drush dl system_status
Download and install the module normally as you would install other
After installation check the admin page under
/admin/config/system/system_status and copy your siteUUID.
1. How do i add a new Drupal site to my dashboard ?
- 1. Download our module.
- 2. Enable it using the modules pane
- 3. Go to Administration > Configuration > System > System Status
- 4. Copy your siteUUID and enter it in your dashboard.
- 5. Enjoy
2. Why should I install this module on my Drupal site?
The default update monitor build into Drupal works by each site checking for updates triggered by a cron job. Our service works the opposite way, we will contact your site and ask for the currently installed modules and their versions. We will then compare this to our database of Drupal contrib modules and calculate an upgrade path for you if required.
3. How can I be sure that my data is secure?
Lumturio uses SHA256 and supports TLS 1.2 for all communication with and from the platform and uses the DHE-RSA Key Exchange Algorithm.
Passwords are encrypted through unique salts per account, using the SHA512 algorithm.
We monitor the security community's output closely and work promptly to upgrade the service to respond to new vulnerabilities as they are discovered.
4. Who can I get in touch with if I have questions?
You are welcome to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will do our best to respond as soon as possible, another possibility is to log it as an issue in the Drupal.org issue tracker for this module
5. My site is still in development and protected by Basic authentication
In your dashboard you can click 'edit' on a website and enter a HTTP username and password to be used for the simple authentication.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Path Management, Security
- Reported installs: 3,262 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,353
- Last modified: 6 June 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.