The SXIP module implements an authentication hook for the Sxip Networks identity network. This will allow a Drupal site to share users with any other site that also implements SXIP logins.
The SXIP module ties into Drupal's existing authentication structure. It has the following capabilities:
- any user with a SXIP account can use a "sxip in" button to authenticate with the Drupal site
- if the user has an existing account on the Drupal site (determined by matching email addresses with the SXIP persona), the existing account is re-used
You can get an overview of how the SXIP network works from the SXIP site.
In addition to this module, you will need to download the PHP Membersite Development Kit.
This module was developed by James Walker of Bryght.com, with support from the following:
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Downloads: 436
- Last modified: November 27, 2014