Swiper is the free and ultra lightweight mobile touch slider with hardware accelerated transitions (where supported) and amazing native behavior. It is intended to use in mobile websites, mobile web apps, and mobile native apps. Swiper plugin is created by iDangero.us
- Swiper content type. So you can create a Gallery using node/add/swiper;
- One swiper content per node, so you can have any number of swiper content, galleries to be displayed within your website;
- To each node of type swiper is created a block, so you can position your galleries in the pages you need.
- Simple method of adding slides to the gallery using multiple values field;
- Responsive design;
- The module provides a hook that you can extend the default options of the plugin in your module;
Swiper has only one dependency:
Take a look at README.txt, it's all detailed there.
Mobile development tip
Weinre is a debugger for web pages, like FireBug (for FireFox) and Web Inspector (for WebKit-based browsers), except it's designed to work remotely, and in particular, to allow you debug web pages on a mobile device such as a phone.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Media, Mobile
- Reported installs: 245 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,687
- Last modified: May 20, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.