Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Sweaver offers a visual interface for completely changing your Drupal theme without knowing any CSS. Through a bar that sits at the bottom of your screen, you can change the fonts, colours, dimensions etc of all your design elements and see the changes real-time. If you are happy with the changes, you can easily save it as a revision to activate immediately or save for later.
Advanced users will find a highly pluggable and configurable system that allows full manipulation off the interface and extendability of the functionality.
- Switch theme
- Update theme settings
- Color palettes
- Change the style of your site
- Add custom css
- Upload images with imagecache support
- Load/save revisions
- Keyboard bindings
- @font-your-face support
What's in a name?
Themer would have been the obvious name for this module, but it's already taken. Jyver was then raised on one of our meetings, derived from jyve, the nick of the themer that initiated this module. But wait, Swentel is also involved, so what about Swyver? Hmmm, sywve appeared to be a dirty word back in the days. Ok then, Sweaver? That appears to be slang for sweaty beaver according to the Urban Dictionary... but we couldn't care less, so Sweaver was born!
Get up to speed with these videos:
Real live example: http://www.vimeo.com/13281932
Plugins overview: http://www.vimeo.com/13540396
Sweaver & Drush: http://www.vimeo.com/15106873
Feel free to play with it at http://sweaver.customsource.be (you can login with demo/demo). Have fun!
- Update issue from 7.x-1.1 to higher when custom css plugin is enabled. Solution found at but not yet ported in a stable release.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 2,741 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 73,517
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.