Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Save any form element values as system variable with AJAX.
- The module can be used by other developers.
- Activate the module only if it is used by other modules.
It's very easy.
Extend a form element with '#ajax' and define 'svas_save' as callback function.
The name of the form element is the name of the system variable that is stored.
For an usage example please take a look at the module included doxygen documentation.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer, Utility
- Downloads: 695
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.