Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Migrates Survey nodes to Webform nodes, consolidating the efforts of the two projects.
With the Survey module now unsupported, this migrates users of the Survey project to Webform. While the two projects are not identical in functionality, this module should support the majority of migrations from one project to the other.
Warning: Upon enabling this module, it will immediately convert all Survey nodes to Webform nodes. There is no confirmation or configuration.
Instructions for Use
- Upgrade your site to Drupal 5
- Download Webform version 2.0 beta 1 or higher (do not use with 1.x)
- Download the Survey-Webform Migrate module from this page.
- Enable the Webform module first. Save the modules page.
- After enabling Webform, turn on Survey-Webform Migrate. Upon enabling, Survey-Webform Migrate module will automatically convert surveys to webforms (backup your database first!), then disables and uninstalls Survey module, Forms module, and itself.
- Remove Survey, Forms, and Survey-Webform Migrate modules from your server
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Downloads: 797
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.