Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Default Persistent URL module provides separated modifiers for subdomain and domain.
This means that it is impossible to use both of them in the same site.
This new module - Sub-Or-Domain - adds a better modifier, which change its behavior between subdomain and domain just by looking for a dot (.) in the value of the PURL.
This module is the outcome of this issue -.
- Add the SubOrDomain type under http://example.com/admin/settings/purl/types
- Select the SubOrDomain in the combobox under http://example.com/admin/settings/purl
- When editing/adding a relevant node, setting "mygroup" will create the link "mygroup.example.com", while setting "my.group.com" will actually link to "my.group.com".
This project is sponsored by www.CodeOasis.com - Specializing in high-end web based software solutions; CodeOasis is dedicated to the complete servicing of any company, big or small. Providing custom made software for our entire clientele. We include; content based Internet sites, ecommerce (B2, B2C, & C2C), back office integration,mobile solutions, self service, extranet, intranet...you name it; we provide it!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 349
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!