Default Persistent URL module provides separated modifiers for subdomain and domain.
This means that it is impossible to use both of them in the same site.
This new module - Sub-Or-Domain - adds a better modifier, which change its behavior between subdomain and domain just by looking for a dot (.) in the value of the PURL.
This module is the outcome of this issue -.
- Add the SubOrDomain type under http://example.com/admin/settings/purl/types
- Select the SubOrDomain in the combobox under http://example.com/admin/settings/purl
- When editing/adding a relevant node, setting "mygroup" will create the link "mygroup.example.com", while setting "my.group.com" will actually link to "my.group.com".
This project is sponsored by www.CodeOasis.com - Specializing in high-end web based software solutions; CodeOasis is dedicated to the complete servicing of any company, big or small. Providing custom made software for our entire clientele. We include; content based Internet sites, ecommerce (B2, B2C, & C2C), back office integration,mobile solutions, self service, extranet, intranet...you name it; we provide it!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 340
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.