This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
You will also need to download EyeCon's jQuery color picker from here: http://www.eyecon.ro/colorpicker/#download
Finally, you will need to add
print $style_override to your theme's page.tpl.php file directly after
You will have to add this to all page template files. For example if you have a front.page.tpl.php template, add this line of php here as well.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Downloads: 625
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.