Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is a series of features that are designed to work with the Storefront theme. These are just one way of doing some of these displays, and probably more for those who may not know how to set up some of this on their own.
Currently this includes
- Storefront View Modes (creating view modes for grid and list for products and product displays)
- Storefront Browse Products (creates views for product grids and product lists, also uses quicktabs to create a toggle between grid and list)
- Promotional Slideshow (creates a promo content type with image, link, title, and message displayed in a views slideshow)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Features Package
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,180
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.