This module allows you to use the theSTC.com tax-rate lookup web-service (or, alternatively, tax data files you've licensed from theSTC.com).
The web-service uses the customer's zipcode, city, and state/territory to determine the tax that should be applied. The configuration allows you to decide whether or not to apply a tax per product, per state. Finally, the module also allows you to configure which states require a state sales tax on shipping.
This module is invoked by the core uc_taxes module. That means you can use this module and the tax rule/condition interface provided by the ubercart core uc_taxes module at the same time. Just be careful not to set up redundant taxes where both modules end up applying the same tax to a product or shipping fee.
Please see the README for more details.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,264
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.