Squeeze page module allows you to force visitor to fill form before (s)he access particular page.
For example, we want to ask user about his name, contact information and company he works for if he wants to open page with files to download.
In order to setup squeeze page, you need:
* Create files download page, which will be "protected" by Squeeze form
* Create Webform for using as a Squeeze form
* Change Squeeze settings on Page Edit form
This module also support "squeezing" only files on webpage. I.e. user can open page, but to download any file from this page - he is asked to fill a form. To accomplish this you need to use Filefield CCK field to store files and Filefield Stats module - http://drupal.org/project/filefield_stats
Initial development sponsored by MicroAssist Application Development Team.
Sponsored by ECSI, http://www.ecsi.org/
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 633
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.