Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Right now is being developed a new Drupal 7 version, support for xmlpipe2 and a better documentaiton.
This module integrates the Sphinx full-text search daemon with Drupal. Sphinx is a full-text search engine, distributed under GPL version 2. See more at http://sphinxsearch.com
Current features include:
- Simple and advanced search forms
- Use and management of several indexes, and even more deamons
- Easy per index management of fields and attributes
- A local page for each index
- A search phrase spelling suggestion module using pspell
- Faceted Search - using MVA's and groupBy features
- Configurable paths
The module is aimed at enterprise scale Drupal sites with large amounts of content. The module is not plug and play. It integrates Sphinx and Drupal, but you need to know how to setup indexes with fields and attributes in order to use the module successfully.
The first versions of this module were created by johsw.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,934
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.