Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is a Spanish profile with minimal modules requiered for Drupal installation.
This installation profile has as main objective to easy the installation of Drupal for newbies, promoting its usage.
The installation profile:
- Predefines Spanish as default language for the site.
- Configures transliteration options for pathauto.
- Allow to set a new set of default values for installation forms.
- Changes date and time formats.
Follow the steps below:
- Install Drupal
- Download and extract the latest version Drupal (for example, drupal-7.22)
- Copy Spanish Installator
- Download Spanish Installator archive and extract onto the 'profiles/' directory
- Download contributed modules and and extract onto the 'sites/all/modules' directory
- If desire download the lastest 'es.po.txt' and replace 'es.po' in the 'translations/' directory
- Follow installation instructions
Instruccciones en español en el archivo readme.txt.
Mantainers of this profile:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 702
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.