Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
SOPAC (Social Online Public Access Catalog) is a Drupal module that provides true integration of your library catalog system with the power of the Drupal content management system while allowing users to tag, rate, and review your holdings. User input is then incorporated into the discovery index so that SOPAC becomes a truly community-driven catalog system. Other features include:
* Faceted browsing
* Ajax-empowered interface with native jQuery support
* 100% customizable interface via the Drupal template system
* Ability to remove search limiters
* Saved searches
* Integrated renewals, holds placement, and fine payment
* Ability to customize the user experience via the administrative control panel
* Ability to create custom functionality via a Drupal sub-module
Because SOPAC depends on Locum to connect to your integrated library system, it has the potential to work with any ILS.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Search, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 4,864
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.