This is a set of developer APIs that allows Drupal to interact with the SONISWEB Academic Administration System (Version 2.3 or higher).
What this module does not do
- Provide any functionality visible to users.
What this module does do
- Allows all of the authentication data to be centrally maintained.
- Provides an easy abstracted way to call the SONISWEB APIs.
- Provides an easy abstracted way to run read only SQL queries.
- Converts ColdFusion SQL results into PHP like SQL results.
- Converts html dropboxes to Form API options array.
- Converts a SQL query to a Form API options array
Some Important Notes:
- This module is not maintained by RJM Systems. Please don't report problems to them! Report them in the issue queue.
- The SONISWEB API will prevent any non-read only SQL queries from running. However, you are responsible for preventing SQL injection attacks.
- The available SONISWEB APIs are listed in your SONISWEB documentation.
- This module requires PHP 5, the SOAP extension and highly recommends the OpenSSL extension.
- If you are new to Drupal read the Module Developer Guide for more information.
- If you are considering Drupal for no reason other than this module, and not for Drupal's many features. You are making the wrong choice!
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Developer, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,941
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.