An implementation of heise.de Social Share Privacy jquery plugin as a Drupal module.
Sharing but only producing traffic / submitting (any) data when needed - done with a doubleclick.
This will add Facebook / Twitter and googlePlus (google+) likeboxes to every page.
Configurable via a block, so you have the full potential to place it.
In the D7 version it also creates Placeholder fields for content types. Manageable via settings:
On every node there is a checkbox for dis/enabling, display finally configurable via the FieldUI.
This module won't be ported.
We recommend sharemessage.
Requires Libraries module and the installation of jQuery 1.4.2 (see README).
Compatible to block cache, page cache, and external caches since 6.x-1.3-rc1.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 602 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,240
- Last modified: 5 November 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.