Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Note: Social Sharing feature is available with LoginRadius FREE plan whereas Social Login feature is available with paid plan. To learn more about LoginRadius pricing, click here
Step-by-step installation Video: https://vimeo.com/loginradius/drupal-social-login-and-social-sharing
- Social Login - Social login reduces the barriers users face when attempting to register on your website by allowing them to log in with their existing social accounts, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google and 30 other networks. This eliminates the need to create yet another username and password.
- Social Sharing - Make your users your brand ambassadors and drive high quality referrals to your website - 82% of users consider buying or trying products and services based on their friends’ recommendations. With social share, you give users the tools to share your content, product details and other information with their own networks.
- User Profile Data & Permissions - Our solution allows websites to collect more than 200 user data points - such as demographics, name, education, verified email address and many more - in order to better understand users. This enables businesses to personalize users’ web experiences and then build long-term relationships with them.
- Social Analytics - With social analytics, website owners get access to far more data fields than traditional analytics - such as Google Analytics - because they include individual users' interests, gender, education, relationship status, age and also track their activities across websites.
- Social Data Integration - Our solution can auto integrate social data into your existing softwares such as mailchimp, hubspot, salesforce, google analytics, etc.
- Single Sign-On - Single Sign-On creates a single authentication system for multiple web properties allowing users to navigate websites with a single account.
Plugin Live Demo
See live working of Social Login on a Drupal demo site: http://demo.loginradius.com
Step-by-step installation document for Drupal 6 and Drupal 7 -
Installation and Configuration document
- Add social login interface (the widget) on any page that supports 30+ ID Providers. (Please see the list below)
- Choose as many ID Providers as you want
- Users can register by logging in with social ID such as Gmail, Twitter, Facebook etc and they will not require usernames/passwords
- It automatically creates account for the users after logging in with their existing IDs
- Support legacy account mapping for your existing user accounts to social login
- Choose social icon themes and login interface design
- Options to show Social Login interface (widget) on login, register page
- Personalize ID Providers i.e integrate FB, Google, Twitter apps in to your LoginRadius so that it will show your website name/logo in the ID Providers’ login pop-ups
- User membership option during registration - Admin can set the option so that user logging in from social login can be a visitor or require admin approval to join
- Enable email verification of end users
- Every time a user logs in, it fetches user profile data and store in your Drupal database
- Get social avatar of your users and show in profile
- You’ll be the owner of these data and can export anytime from your database
- Fetched data include Name, Email ID and over 50 other types of data depending up on ID Providers
- Twitter & LinkedIn do not provider email addresses, so in case a user logs in with Twitter or LinkedIn, a pop-up window will appear asking users to fill his/her email address and that can be verified. (not default setting, you have to configure as per our installation document)
- Manage module settings and Drupal user permission from your Drupal admin
- Email verification for end user after successful login
- API connection check feature for error notification
- No programming skills required
- Its simple, secure and reliable
- REST API access and HTTPS support
- Validate API key and secret
- 24/7 quick and the best support available from our technical team
- Fully support Drupal-6 and Drupal-7
- Supports other Drupal modules - Profiles2, Captcha, etc.
- Fully support Drupal e-commerce platform - UberCart
We also have similar social plugins for WordPress, Joomla, Magento, PrestaShop, Vanilla Forum, osCommerce, Zen Cart, X-cart, vBulletin and DotNetNuke!Learn more
- LoginRadius website: http://www.loginradius.com
- Live demo: http://demo.loginradius.com
- Blog: http://blog.loginradius.com
- Our video: http://www.youtube.com/loginradius
Learn more about LoginRadius:
- Social Login: http://www.loginradius.com/social-login
- Social Sharing: http://www.loginradius.com/social-sharing
- User Registration: http://www.loginradius.com/customer-registration-service
- User Profile Data: http://www.loginradius.com/profile-data
- Friend Invite: http://www.loginradius.com/friend-invite
- Single Sign-on: http://www.loginradius.com/single-sign-on
- Social Analytics: http://www.loginradius.com/customer-insights
- Why LoginRadius?: http://www.loginradius.com/why-loginradius
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content Access Control, Developer, Spam Prevention, Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 667 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 28,675
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 29, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.