Social Link Formatter is a module that adds a new formatter for link fields that renders a link as an appropriate icon linking to the destination if the link is related to a social network. The icon is guessed automatically from the hostname of the link. If the hostname is not related to a supported social network, then no icon is rendered.
It has just one setting, which is the icon size, that can assume four values: very small, small, medium (which is the default) and large.
Click on the image above for an idea about how it works.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Fields
- Reported installs: 138 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 886
- Last modified: 14 May 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.