The module also brings other extra features:
- Admin can allow user profile fields update with Hyves and Facebook data
- Admin can configure field mapping and customize login buttons
NOTE! HyvesConnect JS supports only IE8 or greater
Differences from other modules:
- Standalone (not need any library)
- Small and simple
- Basic support Domain Access module
NOTE! Project stopped for 2-3 weeks.
Social Connect will be refactored and created from scratch on Drupal CodeSprint Kharkov (19-21 April 2012).
We want to create Social Connect API module that will move current module and provide API for developers.
Module will consist of the following parts:
1. Main module that provides API. With this module you can easily add new social connect and register new fields for mapping.
2. Facebook Social Connect submodule. Will provide connect and field mapping via Facebook. This submodule can be used as example for developers.
3. !!Under discussion!! Mapping submodule. Provides mapping GUI in case if you don`t want to use Rules. Should support Profile2.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 56 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 639
- Last modified: December 2, 2014