This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This project is part of the Drupal Social Initiative.
Social Auth Twitter allows users to register and login to your Drupal site with their Twitter account. It is based on Social Auth and Social API projects
This module adds a path user/login/twitter which redirects the user to Twitter Accounts for authentication.
After Twitter API has returned the user to your site, the module compares the email address provided by Twitter. If your site already has an account with the same email address, user is logged in. If not, a new user account is created.
Login process can be initiated from the "Twitter" button in the Social Auth block. Alternatively, site builders can place (and theme) a link to user/login/twitter wherever on the site.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 56
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 16 March 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.