This module adds the path
user/login/facebook which redirects the user to Facebook for authentication.
After Facebook has returned the user to your site, the module compares the email address provided by Facebook. If your site already has an account with the same email address, user is logged in. If not, a new user account is created.
Login process can be initiated from the "Facebook" button in the Social Auth block. Alternatively, site builders can place (and theme) a link to
user/login/facebook wherever on the site.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 77 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 403
- Last modified: 16 March 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.